Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Here goes.....

ORLANDO - March 4, 2015

Fell off of the stage last night! :)
Walked off, actually.  I really thought there was a PA i could step to but instead, I took a walk off plunge about 4 feet and the first thing that stopped me was the floor sub, right to the bottom of my ribcage.  Fucked my shit up pretty good there.  Good thing there were no guitar changes cause I was down for a good 45 seconds or so trying to breathe again.  Hurts like hell today, and we will see how it goes at load in.....I may be close to worthless.
But on the other hand, I did ride roller coasters all day with my bro James.  So i think ill tough it out.  Funny thing is that last night I thought to myself,  "sure as hell aint riding roller coasters or anything tomorrow".  HAH.  Until James asked If I wanted to go to Universal Studios.

Cool day though.  Got to hang with my bro, went shopping for things I really don't need ;)  Went to Universal and took pictures.  The weather sure is a lot better than the freezing ass cold were used to for this tour thus far.....ooooh but itll be back soon....cause were going up north next.

FML


No comments:

Post a Comment